Improved user experience and more user friendly - vimigo dashboard
vimigo Changes Updated on 19 January 2020
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard.
- We have redesigned our vimiGoal Payout interface to improve user experience and make it more user friendly where you can now process payouts and see the history of transactions
- vimiClass report has been separated into two types of reporting:
- vimiClass History Report: to view individual records of each user’s past performance
- vimiClass Summary Report: to see the overall performance of each user over a one year period
- In Company Leaves settings, you can now delete your existing leave types, under one condition:
only leave type with 0 application can be deleted
- You can also view the total number of applications for a specific type under “No. of leave applications” column