Improvement in vimiGoal, vimiChat, vimiChallenge & vimiClass!
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo APP
- There had been a previous case where some users using vivo X50 phone models, they were unable to see their goal items. We have addressed this issue and now all the goal items are visible as they should.
- Recently there had been some feedback where when looking into the vimiGoals module some users were not able to see the goal list bar on the bottom of the screen. Now we have improved it by having it slightly raised so users will know it is there.
- Previously some users had an issue where when force closing the application, their group chats had gone missing and they were unable to find them. We have fix this issue and all group chats should stay where they are even after force closing the application.
- We have added in a new function that allows users to download and save media from vimiChat into their device’s gallery for their own personal use
- To make sure that users are sending the right file, we have added a confirmation screen right before sending images allowing users to see what they are sending right before they do.
- We have improved the performance of the vimiChallenge module for a more responsive and streamlined user experience
- There had been an issue previously where vimiClass would show results for the period of over a year. We have addressed this issue and the vimiClass calculations and period are now showing accurately.