Improvement in vimiReward, vimiReport, Employee dashboard & locations settings.
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard
- Previously when users upload banner and thumbnail photos for rewards they appeared as low resolution, even if the image was high resolution to begin with. We have managed to fix this issue and now the images will come out as they should.
- There had been a recent issue where users were able to see rewards that did not belong to their organization. We have managed to address this and now each organization should only be able to view the rewards that are meant for them.
- Recently there was a case that users were unable to assign rewards to their employees from with their company rewards. We have managed to fix this issue and now users are now able to freely assign their company rewards to their staff members.
- Some users had noticed recently that when generating the vimiGoal Details report, there would be no description column when opened. We have managed to find and address the cause of the problem and now the report should come out accurately.
- Recently there had been a case where users could not find their staff’s vimiBank on their profile. We have addressed this issue and now the vimiBank details are available to be viewed.
- Previously there was an issue where some users were unable to add more than 15 locations within their Locations settings. Knowing that some users would need to have more flexibility on the number of locations that would need to have, we have raised the limit that each company can have.