Minor bug fixes in vimigo automation, leaderboard, vimiRoadmap & vimiRewards!
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard
- There had been a previous page where staff access rights are able to see add roadmap points button. We have addressed this issue where now staff access rights are not allowed to see the “Add vimiRoadmap points” button.
- Previously when users were bulk updating more than 150 user’s information, the Leaderboard would timeout. Knowing that this would be troublesome to some of our larger scale users we have addressed this concern and users are now able to bulk update a higher amount of staff members.
- Another issue that was brought to attention was that some staff members after being moved into a different department would still appear on their old department’s leaderboard. Knowing that this would cause some confusion within the companies, we have addressed this issue and staff members now will only appear in their respective departments.
- Some users had noticed recently that when looking into the vimiRoadmap module, there had been a few duplicate records within their staff’s history. We have found the cause of the issue and have addressed it accordingly.
- Another issue that was found was that when users would like to edit a reward there would be an error that would not allow them to enter the editing page. We have fixed this issue and now users have no problem entering the edit page for their company rewards.