Improvement on performance loading due to connection issue
vimigo Changes Updated on 21st June 2020
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard.
- Customers with vimigo for Startups Plan will no longer see setting such as Median Goals, vimiTeam Wallets buffer to configure as it is not applicable to their plan
- However, these settings will only be visible to customers that have vimiTeam and vimiRoadmap enabled in their subscription plan
- In Visitor Registration Custom Form, if you have set Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Dropdown to be required options and if reviewer submits response without answering those options; it will display error message
- In vimiReview, all response (ratings) submitted will be rounded down to 2 decimals
- For vimiGoal 2.0, in vimigo Dashboard and mobile, once the system has processed and closed commissions, user can no longer edit their commissions’ achievements
- In the activity log, when user re-assign and remove users from goal settings; these actions will be recorded
- For vimiTeam 2.0, if newly created or edited vimiGoal or vimiSales repetition is beyond vimiTeam’s end date, there will be an error message displayed and the settings will not be saved
- We have also improved performance loading, especially for those who are having issues with connection speed, all data including name card will load until it is finished instead of showing empty spaces
- In vimiKnowledge, if you have the permissions to create, edit, update or delete posts in a sub-category, you will be able to create and manage posts based on the assigned permissions