Several fixes on saving issues and other functions
vimigo Changes Updated on 5th July 2020
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard.
- We have made some fixes on vimiReview:
- You can now send vimiReview forms without inserting number via WhatsApp, instead, you will be able to choose any receiver from your contact list
- For companies that have symbols such as (&) or (‘) in their name, they will no longer see any extra characters in the name from the review form sent out. Inside the message, it will display their exact company name as per displayed in Dashboard
- In vimiReview Response report, each of response are labeled correctly depending on their status (Enabled/Disabled)
- Employer or HR can change vimiGoal Minimum Requirement in Company setting and save the new changes without fail
- In vimiRoadmap, if the roadmap item requires certain points and vimiBadge to redeem the reward; user must achieved both required points and vimiBadge in order to redeem and unlock the next level for roadmap
- In vimiKnowledge, several fixes have been made:
- User (Staff access right) with category permissions to create and edit are now able to view and edit posts that they can see
- We have further enhanced the loading performance in displaying more posts and categories, and in addition to that we have also added a button below to indicate there are more posts and categories can be loaded
- When user makes change on vimiLeave type name, it will update and reflect the same in both Dashboard and APP
- The name will be updated the same in existing (submitted) leave application and also in reporting
- Any changes made in Employee Profile can now be saved without issues