Improvement on SRA features
vimigo Changes Updated on 19th July 2020
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard.
- We have made few fixes on Schedule Access Role (SRA) feature:
- You can now assign any user as Editor, Approver or Watcher at ease as we have enhanced the user experience in assigning people
- Previously employees that have been assigned to goal settings cannot view their items in View page can now see their goal items and mark it as completed
- Any new vimiGoal settings created will always appear on the first page as the latest instead of showing it on the last page
- In vimiRoadmap, you will now see your level based on your redeemed vimiRoadmap
- If your vimiRodmap item requires both points and badges, you will need to achieve both in order to redeem said roadmap item
- Several fixes also has be done in vimiLeave:
- For Manager who can approve applications, they will no longer receive their own notification or approval email whenever they are applying for leave
- When you are applying leave from vimigo APP, your application details displayed in mobile such as application date, to-and-from leave date will tallied as in the Dashboard and email the correct date and tallied in mobile, dashboard and email