New weekly goal feature!
vimigo Changes Updated on 31st August 2020
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard.
We have a new feature for vimiGoal 2.0 that is Weekly Goal. This module is only available for STANDARD and MAX package customers.
- To create a weekly goal, there are certain conditions that you need to follow:
- Your Start of Week can either be on Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Your Start Date must be aligned with your Start of Week, for example:
- If your Start of Week is Monday, your Start Date must be any date that starts on Monday (please refer to Calendar #1 attached below)
- OR you can always have the option to select the 1st day of the month
- Same as the other period types (i.e. Monthly, Yearly, Quarterly, 4 Months, 6 Months)
- Weekly vimiGoal cannot be created on 29th, 30th and 31st of the month
- For vimiGoal in vimiTeam, there is one (1) condition that you must follow in order to create weekly goals in vimiTeam; your period type must be bigger than Weekly value:
- The team period must be either Monthly, Yearly, Quarterly, 4 Months or 6 Months
- If team period is Daily, you cannot create the Weekly Goal because daily value is smaller than the weekly value
- Some of the weeks may not have a full 7 days because every last week of the month may or may not include dates from the future/upcoming month.
Based on the image above, we will take July and August as an example:
- Start of Week is set to Monday
- Repetition is set to 2
- Based on the calendar, the last week of July includes 1st and 2nd of August 2020
- What happens here, the system will separate these dates into respective months where the first week of the weekly goal will start from 27th July 2020 (Monday) until 31st July 2020 (Friday); AND the second week of the weekly goal will start from 1st August 2020 (Saturday) until 2nd August 2020 (Sunday)
- Meaning that, the second week for the weekly goal will only have 2 out of 7 days of the week;the first week of the goal have 5 out of 7 days of the week.
Our other new feature is the Facial Recognition Check-in. This feature allows users to check-in by using their face
- Before they start, users must register and activate a device. This action can only be performed by Employer, HR, and Manager
- After that, employees will be required to register their face
- Once the user has been registered, they can proceed to check-in with the facial recognition device. This process will automatically create a check-in record in vimigo Dashboard