Improvement on multiple vimigo functions
vimigo Changes Updated on 31st August 2020
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard.
- For customers who are subscribed to LITE package: If you have accidentally left a required information empty or have had wrongly select a date for vimiGoal and vimiSales settings, the Publish and Save as Draft button will not disappear from the page anymore
- In vimiTeam, if your team settings starts in the middle of the month. You can now create a Weekly vimiGoal as long as the start date of the weekly goal falls within the team period
- We have now made enhancement on the interface responsiveness for vimiGoal setting page. Users with tablets and iPad can now browse and navigate within the setting page to create or manage settings for the people
- For vimiAnnounce, we have made some improvement on user’s access right control, where Employer and HR can now edit or delete announcements, even for the ones that are created by another author. This gives the user full control on managing their announcement
- In vimiReport 2.0 for vimiGoal, we have further improved the ways on how the reports are generated. Now, when a user generates a full report for all departments, the system will separate the reports to individual reports for each of the existing departments including users that do not belong to any departments (No Department)
- In the People list, for companies that utilize Facial Recognition feature, they can now view the missing list of the people who have registered a face previously and they can now filter the list based on the number of face registration that is available