A brand new way to use vimiLeave! More functions and less hassle in managing your company leave
vimigo Changes Updated on 27th September 2020
We are constantly making changes and improvements to vimigo. It is to make sure our software will always run smoothly and efficiently in order to improve your experiences.
These changes and fixes have been recently rolled out to vimigo Dashboard
- New enhancements have been done on vimiLeave! Every new company and existing companies will have a new layout of leave grouping in their Company Leaves.
- Note that if every existing employee has a different leave entitlement configured manually, there will be a lot of custom groups that are automatically created by the system. Every subsequent new employee will be automatically added in the default group.
- With this new vimiLeave enhancement, we have also included hourly leave. You can now create an hourly leave type and apply for it.
- Another new setting is how leave is earned, there are two new type: Earn All or Prorated; and you can also choose how to refresh the leave balance, whether on New Year or based on the staff's Joined Month.
- We have released Permission Panel for vimiSales. Users can now have more control on employee’s access to vimiSales. There are 4 access role for vimiSales Permission Panel:
- Creator: user who creates the setting, able to manage and approve assigned employees' vimiSales. This role cannot be transferred to other user
- Editor: user who can edit, update, and manage this vimiSale's setting
- Sales Updater: user who can manage and approve employees’ sales
- Watcher: user who can only view the vimiSale settings